A top global law firm are looking for a Financial Accountant on a permanent basis to join their busy and forward-thinking London office.
As the Financial Accountant, some of your duties will include:
- Preparation of the annual Company financial statements partnering with Global and Regional Finance
- Manage the preparation of corporation tax returns for the service companies
- Responsible for the preparation of quarterly VAT returns in relation to all local entities
- Responsible for the preparation of the Partnership Tax return
- Provide support for internal/external audits as necessary
- Coordinate year-end audit for LLP and Service Company entities
- Assist with the developments of financial procedures and processes throughout the Firm
- Monitor ledger finalization, journal entry adjustments, and balance sheet re-classifications
To be successful in this Financial Accountant position you must be a fully qualified Accountant with significant relevant Finance experience, ideally within professional services. Due to the nature of the role you must have the ability to network and collaborate with teams both regional and global.
You must also have proven ability to influence, interact and consult with senior leaders regarding finance processes, guidelines and converts.
If this role is of interest, then please do apply!