|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
A very impressive, international Law firm are recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join them on a 9 month FTC in their London office.
In this role you will be working closely with the Senior FA and Assistant Accountant- responsibilities will include:
- Reconciliations, monthly management accounts, weekly reports, quarterly VAT returns and annual accounts preparations
- Preparing and reviewing monthly P&L's
- Variance analysts of performance against budget and prior costs of the firm
- Preparing monthly departmental reports and liaise with Business Ops managers to discuss financial performance
- Reporting of BD costs and identifying variances to budget
- Review monthly balance sheets and reconciliations
- Preparation of cost and overhead budgets
- Preparing and submitting of quarterly VAT returns
- Assist with preparing Annual Accounts for Audit review
- Assist with month end closing process
The firm are looking for a Qualified accountant with strong financial and management background. If you are from a professional services background (ideally legal)- please apply.