A leading world class Law Firm based in London is looking to recruit a Financial Accountant on a permanent basis to join their prestigious London offices. This is a great opportunity to work for a busy, well renowned firm where your role will be varied and demanding taking primary responsibility for supporting the financial accounting team with budgeting, reporting and analysis for the office.
You will report into the UK Financial Controller and also be responsible for:
- Preparing monthly management accounts.
- Month end responsibilities including prepayments, accruals and fixed assets.
- Preparing the monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist in the year end audit.
- Monthly clearance of interoffice accounts.
- Administering recharges in the business.
To be successful in this role you will be a newly qualified ACCA or CIMA with previous experience working within a finance department. You should also be educated to a degree level (2.1 or above).
You will be a team player who is driven, self-motivated, reliable and highly organised with good attention to detail. You will need knowledge of Microsoft Office and excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in this role, please apply!