|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£275 - £325 per day|
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a growing team who are committed to offering their client base an extremely high quality and personal service.
Managing a portfolio of clients your main responsibilities will include:
- The preparation of statutory accounts including consolidated accounts and consolidation workings.
- Reporting in a timely and accurate manner to clients on repeat and ad hoc areas
- Mentoring, supervising and training junior staff in the team
- Raising the profile of the firm by ensuring clients are fully satisfied by the service and support they receive and that they are aware of all other services.
As the ideal candidate you will:
- Be a Qualified Chartered Accountant (or equivalent) with 1-3 years post qualified experience.
- Have a broad practical accounting & outsourcing background.
- Possess strong business acumen.
- Have strong communication skills.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking to progress within the finance field in a highly regarded firm. If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role then please apply with your most up to date CV.