Finance Team Administrator
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£15.00 - £17.00 per hour|
Salary dependant on experience
Temporary role from mid June for 2 months
West End location
Leading consultancy firm
My client, a leading global consultancy firm based in stunning offices in the West End, are looking for a temporary Finance Administrator to join one of their specialist teams - starting in mid June, for around 2 months.
This firm are at the top of their game and they have a superb reputation, both externally with clients and internally with their employees - they are professional, hugely successful, experts in their field and have a fun and collaborative environment to work in.
This position will be working as part of a team of 6 people, supporting a number of Partners with a range of duties, including:
- Billing support - raising invoices and credit notes
- Proactive credit control - checking payments daily, reviewing aged debts and actioning accordingly
- First point of contact for clients regarding invoice queries
- Update WIP reports and generate financial reports from the system
- Recording cheques received
- Update client details on CRM system
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate - you will gain fantastic exposure to a market leading, international firm and get to work with some of the best people in the business!
The successful candidate for this Finance Administrator role will need:
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience of working in a finance environment or supporting a finance team previously
- Previous experience of reconciliations
- Excellent communication skills, used to dealing with clients
- The ability to be available from mid June, for 2 months
If this Finance Administrator role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply Now!