Finance Systems Support Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£75000 - £90000 per annum|
Finance Systems Support Manager
An opportunity has arisen at a Top international law firm as their Finance Systems Support Manager on a permanent basis.
In this role, you will be taking on a leadership role, responsible for the overall management and continual improvement of the global finance systems support organisation and service.
You will be tasked to set in place clear structure and direction for the Functional Analyst Support team, ensuring they meet the departments and firm's objectives whilst providing excellent customer service and solutions.
- To provide strategic leadership and vision to the Functional Analyst team. Set the direction and structure of the team to ensure effective use of resource whilst delivering an efficient service.
- The development of specific proposals on how the finance system support organisation can continually improve the service it provides.
- To develop and maintain the finance systems support organisation tasks and projects that are to be included in the Group Finance departmental plans.
- To be responsible for the delivery and support of robust and reliable production finance systems.
- To ensure team processes and procedures are efficient and effective, ensuring continual review of all processes and the creation of new ones where necessary. Ensure that these are being applied individually and across the team with due rigour, quality and transparency.
- To manage the reporting and awareness of a Finance Systems Balanced Scorecard, covering system checks, validations, incidents, issues and resolutions.
- To develop specific proposals on system performance improvement and to ensure team members are available to assist in the analysis and testing of subsequent solutions.
- To ensure that finance systems and the finance systems support organisation meet their obligations for information and data management. Ensuring we comply with all relevant legislation and with our own internal security policies.
- To ensure both the service continuity and disaster recovery plans for finance systems are up to date and that all aspects of the service have the appropriate resilience and recovery.
- To demonstrate a commitment to their own personal and professional development and to the continuous development of others.
- To build and maintain effective relationships with senior finance, IT and other departmental staff in all offices.
- Outstanding knowledge of finance systems. With experience of the Legal systems as an ideal advantage.
- Established capability to work in a team, particularly across multiple locations.
- Proven track record in provided high quality customer services and continuous improvement.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability for negotiation and communication.
Additional Skills Needed:
- Educated to a degree level (or equivalent).
- Someone with several years' previous experience in a senior management systems role.
- Someone who has experience in accounting training or has a qualification is an ideal advantage.
If you are interested in this position, please apply!