Finance Systems Analyst
Are you an experienced Finance Systems Analyst looking for your next challenge? If so, a great opportunity has arisen within a leading International, full-service law firm are recruiting someone on a 12 month FTC Maternity cover contract.
As part of a financial systems support team of 4, this role will assist in the day to day maintenance of the practice management system (Aderant) and the time recording system (DTE). The role will also provide support and query resolution to the users of these systems in particular time recording and the billing process. This role has the opportunity to get involved with firm initiatives such as referral reporting and time analysis and also project work around implementing new applications.
As the Finance Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Client and matter data analysis and housekeeping
- Billing support (secretarial and finance)
- Time recording support
- Regular reporting
- Systems support and trouble shooting
- Overseas offices systems support (33 offices in 20 countries around the world)
- Business process review
- New application review and implementation
- Supporting the Finance Systems Manager
- Project work
- Ebilling support
- Standardisation of SQL queries and reports
- Creation and amendment of tables / columns in the database
To be successful in your application for the 12-month contract role, you will need to have experience using a complex practice management system and a time recording system, knowledge of legal billing and associated Solicitors Regulation Authority rules as well as working knowledge of SQL queries (experience of using the Aderant database will be an advantage) and strong excel skills.
If this sounds like you, apply now to avoid missing out.