Finance Systems Analyst
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
A top international law firm is looking for an enthusiastic Finance Systems Analyst on a 12 month FTC to undertake a key role within the team whilst the firm is going to a systems implementation program.
Your primary responsibility will be to ensure that all the finance related systems are actively supported and managed throughout a very intense period for the firm. During this period several projects will be running concurrently to globally combine all finance systems.
Key responsibilities: -
- Support members of the finance teams, both London based and internationally, with finance related systems issues
- Develop and maintain various ad-hoc reports and alerts using various finance systems
- Liaise with vendors, outsources and contractors to ensure all issues and developments are addressed in a timely fashion.
- Regular interaction with IT developers, DBAs and Project Managers whilst undertaking various internal tasks and projects
- Develop month-end system procedures, system balancing and various integrity checks
Key requirements: -
- Strong knowledge of Elite Enterprise is essential
- A good working knowledge of SQL
- Experience working in a law firm
- Thorough understanding of legal finance systems
- Experience of delivering Business Intelligence solutions
- Strong analytical skills
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.