Finance Systems Analyst
Finance Systems expert needed for Top 10 International Law firm on a 9-month contract.
Are you an experienced finance systems expert within the legal sector looking for a new challenge? My client, is a leading international legal practice who operates at the forefront of the industry and their investment to technology and IT, is second to none and they were one of the first to implement the latest legal finance practice management system, Elite 3e.
Your role as the Finance Systems Analyst will be to provide high quality finance systems support to users, be proactive in training and user education and aid in the identification of functional improvements and participate in their design, testing and implementation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage 3E support calls in a timely manner using the agreed incident management processes and systems
- Recording, monitoring and escalation of software bugs and issues
- Manage user expectations in a professional and customer orientated manner to provide a high quality customer service
- Assist in the maintenance and coordination of system setups and security
- Actively engage in projects being undertaken to improve finance systems
- Assist with the design of functional improvements and provide software testing to ensure solution meets requirements and is ready for implementation
- Aid in the identification of functional improvements by business partnering with Business Analysts and Development teams, and subsequent logging of changes within development tracking systems
- Aid in the identification of areas for performance improvement and assist IT in the analysis and testing of subsequent solutions
- Perform the 3E month-end and year-end processes (on a rota basis)
- Develop a deep understanding of customised Elite 3E solution and peripheral integrated systems
- Create and maintain administration and user documentation. Ensure all relevant documentation is stored and published within appropriate systems (i.e. virtual files and Intranet)
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of training documentation and scripts. Assist in the provision of training courses as required, to ensure all Finance users have the appropriate knowledge for their role
What is needed for the role:
Previous legal finance systems exposure (ideally elite 3e however will be flexible with other legal specific practice management systems) with excellent communication and negotiable stills. You must also need to be able to work as part of a team (vital) but also be able to work autonomously and be a self-starter.
If this is of interest, please apply today or call me on 0207 430 7275