Finance Support Analyst
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
The Role: Finance Support Analyst, permanent.
The Opportunity: The Finance Support Analyst's primary objective is to give financial analysis and strategic support to the Finance Support Manager team. You will provide analysis to support the ongoing management of the practice groups, recommend ideas for business improvement where relevant, identify areas of specific concern and support the drive for consistency across the practice groups.
Working with a team of 3 qualified accountants, you will be supporting the global offices with all round financial reporting, working alongside the pricing team in London, the wider finance team and the fee earner groups.
The Firm: Top law firm based in the city with stunning offices and great facilities
- Support the rationalisation and development of consistent reporting between practice groups
- Ongoing development and production of quarterly reporting and commentary of KPI information on a regional basis
- Support the development and production of consistent working capital management reports for use across the Practice Groups
- Support the annual budget and business plan process for the practice groups
- Support the FSM team with development of practice group operational support including communications and any conference materials
- Develop understanding of business performance across the practice groups
- Support the production of investment analysis for the practice groups including new partners, lateral hires, product development and other investments
- Development of new reporting and efficiency of report production
- Investigate options and opportunities for change
They are happy to consider someone part qualified looking to complete their accountancy qualification, however the most important thing is the individual's attitude and work ethic. They are looking for someone ambitious, hardworking, able to use their own initiative and someone who wants to go above and beyond. They have a good friendly culture in the team and looking for someone to bring a good energy with them to the team.