|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£42000 - £45000 per annum|
A top US law firm are looking for a Finance Supervisor to join their Accounts team in their London. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with solid Accounts Payable to take a significant step up in their career and take on supervisory responsibilities.
As the Finance Supervisor, your main duties will be but are not limited to:
- Supervising the accounts assistants, providing feedback and participating in their performance reviews
- Providing assistance to the Finance Manager and partners.
- Coordinating and assigning work to the accounts assistants
- Processing invoices for payments, processing payroll payments, performing account reconciliations and approving vendor maintenance on the accounting systems
- Participating in interviews and providing training for new and current staff
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years accounts payable experience within a professional services environment
- Strong knowledge of Elite 3E, Chrome River, VAT rules and SRA rules
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask and priority tasks effectively
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, please apply now!