Finance Project Manager - 12 month Day Rate Contract
A leading international law firm is looking for a highly motivated Finance Project Manager to join their Operational Change team and to work alongside the Finance team to transform the billing and collection processes through the development and deployment of new workflow automation solutions provided by Aderant and Chrome River, utilising some of the latest software upgrade releases.
Key responsibilities: -
- Overall accountability for the delivery of Aderant billing module and integration of e-billing workflows and Chrome River invoicing
- Manage all aspects of the projects, including project plan, reporting and risk management
- Report on project progress, key risks and issues and challenges
- Work as a Senior User on the Finance Project Board and as the main point of contact for queries and solutions regarding Aderant/Chrome River in terms of objectives, tasks, timelines and resources.
- Engage with fee-earners, secretaries and other systems users to define objectives, outline solutions and deliver the scope of the project as defined by the Transformation Programme team and the Finance Project Board
- Work with the Head of Operational Change, Financial Controller and Finance Systems Manager to scope, define and plan the road map for the testing and development stages of the project
- Challenge current plans and processes to assist the Finance team in optimising solutions and providing best in class service/solutions for the business
- Contribute to presentations, help facilitate working parties and pilot groups and document the feedback; and where relevant revise the project change work and deliverables
- Project management covering the deployment and the staged rollout to the business
Key requirements: -
- Experience of operating in a similar role within professional services
- Experience of Financial systems
- Project management qualifications such as MSP and Prince 2 Practitioner desirable
- Strong communications and influencing skills
- Strong team player and an experienced group / working party facilitator
- Self-motivated with strong influencing skills
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.