|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£80000 - £90000.00 per annum|
Reputable US law firm are looking for a highly motivated Finance Manager to join their Finance department on a 12 month FTC basis to cover maternity leave.
Your responsibilities will be wide-ranging and will include management, oversight of the London finance team and the financial operations of the London and Brussels offices. You will be required to work alongside the Director of Administration as well as other members of the wider European and Global finance teams.
Key responsibilities: -
- Ensure the firm's financial policies and procedures are applied consistently
- Manage, input and review the annual budget process and subsequent reforecasts including monthly reviews of expenditure versus budget and forecasts
- Manage bank accounts and maintain local banking relationships; Administrator of bank accounts for London, Germany, Paris, Brussels and Hong Kong
- Manage SAR Audit for London and follow up on Solicitors Accounts Rules enquiries
- Prepare UK LLP partnership tax computation and supporting schedules working alongside the firm's tax advisors, overseeing filing of partnership tax return
- Oversee tax compliance for Brussels, including VAT and partnership returns, by providing supporting schedules to the firm's tax advisors
- Ensuring all other statutory filings are accurate and filed on time. Filings include various monthly and quarterly National Statistics filings and Bi-annual Payment Practices Reporting
- Prepare/review key balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage financial operations for London, including Billings and Collections, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Fixed Assets and Banking
Key requirements: -
- A minimum of five years' experience in a senior Finance function at a law firm
- Strong understanding of SRA, accounting and tax requirements in the UK
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Ability to cope under pressure and prioritize
- ACCA/ACA qualification desirable but not essential.
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.