Large global law firm that represents FTSE 100 to mid and emerging market clients.
With diverse specialisms the firm also has a common culture of supporting core values of commitment to add value, achieving excellence and promoting professional development.
You will be a qualified accountant who has extensive experience in the professional services sector.
The role requires comprehensive management of three part qualified staff.
The accounting responsibilities will be a mix of financial and management accounting, an audit background would be useful, however not essential.
- Extensive liaison with overseas offices
- Working closely with firm's audtiors
- Supervising 2 staff, overseeing work, making sure deadlines are met and provide training and support
- Support overseas offices which includes payroll, accounting and tax issues.
- Review management accounts analysing variances.
- Produce ad hoc reporting
- Prepare cash flow forecasts
- Review of control accounts for London and overseas offices
- Supervising the posting of payroll journals
- Work very closely with the Finance Manager and cover in times of absence
- Support with budget setting
- You 'll work closely with other offices and enjoy communicating at all levels across the firm.
How and why to apply:
This is a top city firm in need of a strong technical accountant with an additional management accounting focus. There is a requirement for a competent manager and a confident communicator. The firm is committed to the professional development of all of it's people.
If you would like to be considered, click APPLY now or contact Angela Thomas confidentially at firstname.lastname@example.org