Finance Coordinator & PA to Director
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
PA to Director and Finance Coordinator
Magic Circle Law Firm
Up to £45k
This leading law firm are looking for a PA to support their Finance Director and a member of the board. This is a great opportunity to join a firm and truly make the role your own.
Duties will include but not limited to;
Key responsibilities, include but are not limited to the following:
- Liaising regularly (at least on a weekly basis) with Director and Head of Finance to identify work commitments and prioritising your workload accordingly
- Proactively identify areas of responsibility and tasks you can take ownership of
- Diary management for Director and Head of Finance
- Managing Board and OpsCom deadlines
- Proactive monitoring of mailboxes and diaries and taking responsibility for ensuring that the Director and Head of Finance have all supporting paperwork and necessary information for each meeting or appointment
- Liaising with the travel company to make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Taking ownership for answering telephone calls when the Director and Head of Finance are unavailable
- Screening, prioritising and dealing with incoming e-mails, post and voicemail, acknowledging receipt and responding where able and appropriate;
- Drafting short letters, memos or notes (non legal content) in a literate and professional manner;
- Preparation and submission of expenses, including chasing for receipts following meetings and business trips and following up on authorisations;
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with both internal and external clients and their teams and developing knowledge of their business;
- Management of senior team holiday, sickness and agile working arrangements;
- Arranging annual performance reviews for direct reports of the Director/ Head of Finance;
- Assisting other members of the department with overflow work, where possible; and
- Undertaking other additional duties as reasonable required by Director/ senior team members.
To be successful in your application for Legal PA you will need to be;
- Experience of working in a similar role in professional services preferably in a Finance environment.
- Many aspects of this role will be confidential and the individual will be required to maintain strict confidentiality and act with diplomacy, tact and discretion at all times.
- Excellent IT skills, particularly MS Outlook, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional organisational and time-management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of proactivity and initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and at times to very tight deadlines.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and with limited supervision,
- Calm, methodical approach.
If this PA to The Finance Director position sounds like you, apply now!