|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + pro rata|
Finance Assistant - 29 hours p/w Monday to Friday - £26,000 - £30,000 FTE
Are you an ambitious and driven individual looking for the next step in your finance career? Then keep reading!
I am working with an established property firm based in the heart of London that are looking for a Finance Assistant to join their Finance team. This will be a fantastic opportunity to join a firm that prides itself on its excellent client service and extends that passion to its employees and their career development.
As the Finance Assistant your main responsibilities will be but are not limited to:
- Liaising with clients in order to gather information regarding receipts and invoices
- Posting receipts onto the internal finance system
- Carrying out bank reconciliations
- Sending out monthly finance reports
- Reconciling transactions and chasing disbursements
The successful Finance Assistant applicant will have:
- Previous experience as a Finance Assistant or Cashier - accounting background is essential
- Great IT skills - particularly in Microsoft Excel
- AAT qualifications would be a bonus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A 'can-do' attitude, always willing to go the extra mile
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you, click apply now!