I am working with a leading global law firm on a Financial Analyst role. It is an exceptional opportunity to work closely with business partners and Head of Financial Analysis & Reporting. In this position you will be making a genuine difference to decision making and financial performance through collating and delivering financial information, analysis and advice.
- Become a trusted business partner with partners and managers of the practice groups.
- Review monthly management reports covering practice group and their performance.
- Perform financial analysis.
- Support business cases and scenario modelling through analysing and interpreting data and trends.
- Support the Head of Financial Analysis and Reporting on: the quarterly accounts process, monthly management reporting, calculation of client and partner profitability.
- Support various annual firm-wide processes: business planning, budgeting and partner promotion processes.
- Ad hoc analysis as required covering various topic and support on various projects.
- Excellent communication skills; interacting with staff across all levels.
- Strong analytical mind and problem-solving skills, with great attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate an approachable, diplomatic and proactive behaviour.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
The firm are looking for an individual that are a Qualified Accountant with previous experience of analytical review interpretation of trends and delivering results.