Finance Analyst - 6 Month FTC
Fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Finance Analyst to join a future-facing law firm on a 6 month FTC, with the possibility of an extension or going permanent. The firm offer beautiful offices, great benefits and an opportunity to expand and develop within the role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recently qualified and ambitious individual who wishes to be part of a progressive, customer-centric team which works closely with the business to provide proactive financial support.
The role will involve managing a significant amount of data and interfacing with a large number of internal and external stakeholders.
You will be responsible for:
- obtaining partner and client data submissions
- ensuring data integrity through sense checking and reconciliation work
- manipulating large data sets to prepare periodic internal and external reporting
You will ideally have:
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualification
- 2 years experince in a financial analyst role
- advanced excel skills
- excellent written and verbal communication
- experince working in the professional services sector
If you are interested in the role and think the above description fits your experience, i am keen to hear from you!