|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to £47000 per annum|
A Top International Law firm are looking for a qualified Finance Analyst to join their team in London.
You will be responsible for:
- supporting business partners and the Financial Analysis Manager
- delivering financial information, analysis and advice that influences decision making and financial performance
- become a trusted business partner to the business
- transition into working within the practice and directly with partners
- review monthly management reports for practice groups and practice areas
- key profit drivers, trend analysis, commercial drivers - writing and delivery of commentaries to management teams
- analyse large volumes of data to show trends and support business cases
- some involvement with quarterly accounts process, regular management reporting and calculating of client partner profitability
- opportunity to develop reporting dashboards using Power BI ( training given)
- involved with improving current reporting across all channels ( excel based reporting )
- business planning, budgeting and partner promotion processes
- other ad hoc analysis covering a wide range of areas.
For this role you will need to be able to deal with managers at senior level and partners (internationally)
You will need to be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with previous experience of extensive analysis with strong Excel skills.
If you want a role that can really add value to a firm this could be for you.
Please get in touch for a confidential chat about the role or send me your CV if you would like to apply.
0207 430 7240