|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
A top 10 law firm are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their growing and dynamic London team. This is a perfect and exciting opportunity for someone who wants to take a step up their career and gain the chance to collaborate with a business and its stakeholders.
As the Finance Analyst, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Preparing financial presentations to present to stakeholders, providing analysis and recommendations
- Compiling financial data to support appraisals, trend reporting and profitability
- Providing support to the Head of department and the business partners with annual budget process and forecasting
- Becoming a SME for the suite of Finance systems and models used and working with the Finance leadership team and outsourced partners to ensure systems and models remain accurate, relevant and fit for purpose.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Part qualified or newly qualified with Financial analyst experience
- Someone with some initiative and the confidence to present to senior stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, please apply now!