|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
**12 MONTH CONTRACT**
A superb opportunity has arisen to join a leading London law firm as their Facilities Manager on a contract basis in a role that will see you lead and manage the provision of full facilities services across the London office.
This role will have various aspects to manage which will include but not limited to:
- Management of all insurances and renewals across the business
- Procurement for all facilities contracts
- Manage UK travel account and suppliers, reviewing and updating travel policies and procedures
- Dealing with premises and lease management
- Day to day facilities operations
- Facilities strategies across the firm
- Management of all external contracts
- Budget management across the facilities function
- Managing all sub-contractors and all the agreements and SLA's
- Space planning, office moves and carbon footprint planning
This law firm is looking for an experienced facilities manager with experience within the majority of these key areas. They are a dynamic and forward thinking law firm who are looking for someone to be part of the team to drive forward new ideas and innovations and someone who is capable of working with the senior management of the firm in order to promote the firms visions and strategies.
If you have previous legal experience as well as senior level facilities management experience within a Corporate / Professional Services environment then please apply online to be considered.