|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum|
**Leading international Law firm**
**City of London location**
**Part-time working hours**
Are you looking for a new challenge? Looking for a role you can really make your own? Look no further! This prestigious magic circle Law firm have created an exciting new part time Facilities Co-ordinator role to join their Facilities Team in their stunning London offices.
This Facilities Co-ordinator role offers a huge scope for growth and development in a firm that takes pride in their employees' career progression. This is a fantastic opportunity to build on your Facilities experience as you will be responsible for overseeing the firm's facilities strategy, performance and continual improvement.
Your main responsibilities will be but are not limited to:
- Co-ordinating projects within the firm
- Assisting with the firm's management systems, reviewing procedures and ensuring records are kept up-to-date
- Providing support for internal and external audits
- Being an advisor to your team, offering guidance and training on a continual basis
- Undertake general administration duties for the firms ISO certified management systems including reviewing operating procedures and maintain non-conformance logs
- Obtain, prepare and analyse monthly environmental data from suppliers
- Carry out internal checks and inspections
To be successful in this Facilities Co-ordinator role, you will have:
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of working with ISO management systems
- Passion in delivering excellent service, priding yourself on your attention to detail
- The drive to be an expert in your field, addressing technical issues professionally and efficiently
If you're looking for a dynamic part time role and this sounds like a great fit for you, please click apply!