Billing & Data Analyst
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
A top London law firm is looking for a Billing/Data Analyst on a Permanent basis.
You will be part of the Finance Operations team working proactively to maintain accurate data in compliance with regulations and tax considerations, within the practice management system. Also as billing/data analyst you will handle requests for change allowing the automated processing of work to be completely smoothly and promptly.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a drive of to improve efficiencies and streamline processes in a leading international firm with an outstanding reputation
- Ensuring all fee earner setups and rates are appropriately managed within the practice management system.
- Management of Client and Matter setups and amendments ensuring adherence to local regulation and tax consideration.
- Ebilling setups
- Assisting with the rate setups for ebilling and ensuring that the appropriate flags are maintained for reporting through the practice management system.
- Assessing requests to amend billing address information and ensuring that appropriate checks have been completed.
- Analysing and maintaining matter VAT positions and ensuring appropriate default settings are in place.
- Ensuring annual rate increases are processed into practice management system.
- New vendor setups for Accounts Payable team
- Maintaining bank and internal partner mandates. - Assisting with the production of invoices through Paperless Pro forma, especially during month end periods.
- Excellent Knowledge of practice management systems (Aderant, Elite, Elite3E)
- Experience of a billing role within a law firm (Essential)
- Experience with automated billing and cost systems (desirable)
- Strong communication skills, and a professional, personable demeanour
If this role is of interest, please apply today!