A Top 50 Firm has an outsourcing vacancy
If you have a few years experience of bookkeeping, VAT and management account preparation then please read on
It's a permanent position with progression opportunites and above market rates salary.
They are searching for an experienced bookkeeper who will be able to work with minimal supervision and assist clients from their first day
- Undertake bookkeeping, inputting data, for a variety of clients as allocated by the line manager.
- Bookkeeping to final TB.
- Able to calculate and post accruals and prepayments, depreciation and other year end journals.
- Maintain a full and accurate audit trail by filing and referencing documents in a timely manner.
- Adhere to proper accounting standards
- Meet deadlines and time budgets
- Advise line manager of any outstanding issues
- Complete VAT returns for allocated clients
- Prepare management accounts from information and documentation received from clients, ensuring that all relevant deadlines are met.
- Complete each assignment as far as possible before passing to the manager for review.
You must have previous eperience in a UK Accountancy Practice
Please apply today.