Executive Level PA - 9 to 12 month FTC
* 9 - 12 month fixed term contract
* Global organisation based in the heart of the City
* Supporting 2 Directors who are a joy to work with!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and experienced Senior PA to join an award winning Global business based in beautiful offices in the heart of the City.
This company is innovative, dynamic and forward thinking. They have a reputation for excellence and a company culture that is unrivalled.
This Exec level PA role is available to start in mid August and will be a fixed term contract, initially for 9 months with a possible extension for a further 3 months.
The role is supporting 2 Senior Directors, both of who are a joy to work with. They are great communicators and want a PA who can get fully involved - you'll be given the confidence and autonomy to make decisions and work at the heart of this successful team. You'll enjoy the support of a team of administrators to ensure you are fully effective and can add as much value as possible in this role.
This PA role will involve:
- Complex and proactive diary management
- Organising travel
- Coordinating internal meetings
- Liaising with key stakeholders and clients to organise events and meetings
- Full client research prior to high level meetings to ensure Directors have all pertinent information to hand
- Preparation of complex documents, presentations and reports
To be successful in this Exec level PA role, you will need:
- Previous PA experience gained at Senior Director/Exec level
- First class IT skills
- Superb written and verbal communication
- The ability to work proactively and remain 'one step ahead'
- Be available from mid August and be able to commit to the length of the contract
- Strong commercial awareness
If this Senior PA role is of interest to you - please click on apply!