Executive Assistant - Corporate
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £42000.00 per annum|
Are you an experienced Executive Assistant who thrives supporting senior executives/directors in a true organisational role? If so then this top City law firm could be your next move as they are looking for a highly skilled and knowledgeable Executive Assistant to join them. This role will see you working for a senior member of this firm who is heavily involved in internal projects and initiatives. It's a great opportunity that will see you fully utilising your strong organisational skills in this newly created role.
For the successful applicant this EA role will be a chance to develop your career in a role with a lot of autonomy and scope for involvement within a team that are purely focused on the direction and growth opportunities of the firm.
As Executive Assistant you'll be responsible for:
- Extensive diary management
- Global travel arrangements with full itinerary preparation
- All expense account reconciliation
Organisation of internal meetings with preparation of all relevant materials
- Acting as gatekeeper
- Previous senior EA experience, preferably board level
- EA experience gained within Corporate or Financial Services
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident and articulate manner
- Ability to work with senior directors with the ability to show tact and diplomacy at all times
If you meet all of the above criteria then apply now!
Thinking of heading to Australia this year? We have numerous temporary, contract and part-time vacancies in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Contact us today for further information!