|Location:||West End, London|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, pension, healthcare|
Highly prestigious global business
Stunning West End offices
Excellent career move
£45,000 per annum plus excellent benefits including bonus, pension, private healthcare and much, much more!
Ambition is proud to be partnering with this extremely successful, award winning Global real estate business based in the heart of London's vibrant West End.
This business is a real employer of choice and this Executive Assistant role is an outstanding career move for a talented and professional EA with experience of working at Board level. Supporting 2 extremely senior level Directors, this is a challenging role but will be extremely rewarding and satisfying in equal measures.
This Executive Assistant role requires an experienced EA with strong experience of supporting at C- Suite level. You'll need to have amazing organisational skills, fantastic attention to detail and take challenging and sometimes pressurised situations in your stride remaining calm and inspiring others to follow your lead.
Your first class communication skills will be key to the success of this role you'll also be ambitious, credible, very professional and comfortable liaising at all levels. This Executive Assistant role also entails indirect management of a wider PA community so it's essential that you have previously managed people.
The main areas of responsibility for this superb Executive Assistant role include:
- Proactive diary management and forward planning
- Complex diary management
- Preparation of highly confidential information for board meetings, minute taking and following up action points
- Coordinating and formatting client presentations, internal house documents and information and management reports
- Full inbox management
- Supporting the wider PA community being the go to person for PA's across the team, coordinating holiday/absence etc. as well as managing and chairing monthly meetings
- Supporting the delivery of client events
- Project support
To be successful in this Executive Assistant role you will need:
- Previous experience working as an Executive Assistant or Senior PA, supporting at C Suite level
- Experience of managing and inspiring people
- First class IT skills
- A background gained within the Real Estate or Banking sector would be a huge advantage
- Educated to degree standard, or professional qualifications (Pitmans or Quest Professional)
- Able to work to tight deadlines, using own initiative to handle difficult situations
- Have an ambitious nature, with the ability to think out of the box to provide innovative solutions
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this Executive Assistant role and meet the above criteria, then please click on apply NOW!