|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£38000 per annum|
Executive Assistant - £38k Top Accountancy Firm
A fantastic opportunity for a highly organised and professional EA to support senior partners within a fast-paced top accountancy firm.
If you are an experienced EA who enjoys managing a busy workload and would like to take on broader responsibilities within your role, then this is the job for you! You will be supporting several very busy senior partners who are very keen to find a highly organised and efficient EA who they can rely upon and work closely with, enabling them to eventually pass on greater responsibilities and involvement to you.
As a Senior Partner level EA you will be responsible for:
- Intensive diary management
- All international travel arrangements and full itinerary preparation
- Proof reading multiple documents for the partners
- Extensive client liaison
- Arranging internal and external client meetings and entertainment
- Manage monthly billing process for all directors
- Extensive inbox and email management in partners absence
Previous solid PA experience within a professional services or corporate environment is essential
If this sounds like your next role and you meet all of the above criteria, then please apply asap!
Thinking of heading to Australia this year? We have numerous temporary, contract and part-time vacancies in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Contact us today for further information!