|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £42000.00 per annum|
Are you an experienced Executive Assistant who thrives in a true right hand organisational role? If so then this top City law firm could be your next move as they are looking for a highly skilled and knowledgeable Legal Executive Assistant to join them. This role will see you working for top partners within this firm who are keen to have someone on board who wants to take full management of them. It's a great opportunity that will see you fully utilising your strong organisational skills in this newly created role.
As Legal EA you'll be responsible for:
- Extensive diary management
- Full travel arrangements with full itinerary preparation
- All expense account reconciliation
- Organisation of internal meetings with preparation of all relevant materials
- Acting as gatekeeper
- Amending and formatting legal documents and correspondence
- Previous senior EA experience, preferably within a law firm
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident and articulate manner
- Ability to work with senior partners with the ability to show tact and diplomacy at all times
If you meet all of the above criteria then apply now!
Thinking of heading to Australia this year? We have numerous temporary, contract and part-time vacancies in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Contact us today for further information!