|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
Award winning law firm
This is an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join an award winning law firm on a 12-month fixed term contract. This well-established law firm are based in the City and hold amazing offices overlooking London. This Executive Assistant role is looking for someone who wants a step-up in their career and can ensure a high-quality service to Partners within the Commercial Group.
This is an opportunity for an Executive Assistant to get involved with the company and work closely with Partners. It is a hands on role that will allow you to build relationships both internally and externally through a great use of networking.
As an Executive Assistant your duties will consist of:
- Complex diary management
- Comprehensive e-mail management
- Collating documents
- Booking conference calls
- Organising national and international travel
- Drafting and writing confidential matters
- Proof reading all documents
Not only would your duties consist of the above but you will also have great involvement in the committees and steering groups for the wider firm. Alongside this you will be joining a fantastic team who hold an open and dynamic work environment. They encourage their staff to hold responsibility to develop both their professional and business skills.
To be successful for this Executive Assistant role you will need:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience of working within a busy corporate environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Highly developed time management skills
- High levels of IT literacy in MS Software
- Fast and accurate typing skills
If you are looking for that next step-up, then apply now!