|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
Award winning law firm
Competitive salary + amazing company benefits
Are you looking for that next step-up? Do you enjoy working closely with Partners? Are you looking for a more involved position? If you have answered yes, then this role could be for you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen within an award winning law firm for an experience PA to join their Commercial Group team as an Executive Assistant. As an Executive Assistant you will be responsible for ensuring a high-quality of service to Partners. You will be their go to person.
As an Executive Assistant your duties will consist of:
- Complex diary management
- Comprehensive e-mail management
- Collating documents
- Booking conference calls
- Organising national and international travel
- Drafting and writing confidential matters
- Proof reading all documents
You will be working for a well-established law firm that are based in the City and hold stunning offices overlooking London. You will be able to build relationships both internally and externally and work in a team that has an open and dynamic work environment.
To be successful for this Executive Assistant role you will need:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience of working within a busy corporate environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Highly developed time management skills
- High levels of IT literacy in MS Software
- Fast and accurate typing skills
If you are looking to develop your professional and business skills further and are looking for that next step-up in your career, then apply now!