Events Executive (3 month FTC)
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£28000 - £30000 per annum|
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Being the point of contact for the event, creating project plans and timelines
- Working with the Business Development team and relevant lawyers to determine event objectives
- Devising concepts, drafting text and producing event invitations and collateral
- Managing the client lists, RSVPs, and feedback surveys for each event
- Producing name badges and guest lists, collating seminar packs and materials
- Attending and assisting at events including seminars, lunches and receptions which are usually held out of normal office hours
The successful candidate for this role will be highly organised, have strong oral and written communication skills and will have some experience of working with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook. If you can successfully manage multiple concurrent projects at one time, possess a highly developed sense of commerciality and have meticulous attention to detail then you could be suitable for this exciting new role!
If you would like to learn more or would like to be considered, then please apply!