A global law firm are seeking an experienced Events Executive to join their London offices on a permanent basis. The team consists of a Manager, this role and an Assistant where you will be sharing a 50/50 work load with the Manager and allocation of events. The role has a mix of internal, external and corporate hospitality to organise from conception to execution working closely with Partners and Fee Earners.
The successful candidate will be involved in:
- Project managing events across the firm and liaising effectively with key stakeholders in the firm
- Assisting the Manager in the annual partner conference which lasts over a few days
- Researching/providing detail on proposals for corporate hospitality
- Assisting in training and coaching PA/TA's who are responsible for the admin sides of the events
- Assisting in drafting event budgets
- Working closely with the fee earners and BD teams for the logistics behind the events
The ideal candidate would have previous professional services with events and have exposure to the whole timeline of an event.