|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||Up to £35000.00 per annum|
One of the Top 50 award winning law firms have opened up a role for an Events Executive to join their London office on a fixed term contract of 10 months to cover a Maternity leave, this role is immediately available. This is a very exciting opportunity for you to get involved in a very popular firm with a great variety of clients for you to build strong relationships with as well as help you with your future career. This role will give you great experience in all kinds of events and more responsibility as you grow.
Your main duties:
- Liaising with Business Development colleagues to produce invitations
- Taking and delivering event briefs from the Business Development teams / relevant Partner in terms of location, type of event, numbers, target audience, budget, catering, layouts, etc.
- Liaising with internal and external event suppliers.
- Researching venues, client entertainment and corporate hospitality ideas
- Operating on-site registration and events support
This company offer a diverse and social environment where every employee shares the same values and goals which makes it a very positive and friendly atmosphere and on top of that VERY good benefits and salaries. However, there are a few requirements that this firm would like you to have for your application to be successful including; Good at Planning, good understanding of all MS packages with around a years' experience as part of an events team.
Apply within to find out the full details.