|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£35000 - £37000 per annum|
A leading global law firm is looking to recruit an Events Executive to join their beautiful London offices on a 12 month fixed term contract. This is a great opportunity to be part of a well established law firm and be part of a busy programme, including seminars, client hospitality and conference participation.
This role will suit a bright, ambitious individual who is a Events Assistant looking to take a step up in their career or an Events Executive who wants to expand their current events skills. You will provide efficient support to the firm's events and deliver its business objective.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the firm's calendar of events from end-to-end.
- Prepare promotional literature for use at seminars and conferences.
- Manage, monitor and report the cost of events against estimates and budget.
- Updating event calendars, including external website and internal intranet.
- Attending events to ensure the event experience if of the highest quality.
- Work with lawyers, the BD team and the CRM database to ensure appropriate target lists are developed.
To be successful in this role you will be a team player who is enthusiastic, flexible and has excellent project management skills. You will ideally have a minimum of 2-3 years' experience in an events role in a professional services environment.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today!