Events & Marketing Coordinator
Marketing & Events Coordinator
This is a great opportunity to join this friendly central London law firm as a marketing and events coordinator. With an even split across both areas you'll find yourself working across dedicated practice areas supporting partners and fee earners with their client marketing activities and the coordination of internal and external events.
Duties will include:
- Manage PowerPoint and event material preparation.
- Manage event communication posting on website and social media.
- Support the BD&M Assistant with posting updates, blogs and amends to the website.
- Support the maintenance of BD&M data entry to our new CRM
- Support BD research on guests for BD events for your designated practice areas.
- Support the management and delivery of BD networking initiatives.
- Manage the organisation of external conferences for your designated practice areas.
If you've gained initial marketing and events experience and you're now looking for the next step up in your career then this could be a great chance to develop your skills further.
Previous experience within a marketing/BD/events role is essential to be considered gained from the legal profession or wider professional services.
Please apply online ASAP to be considered.