Evening Legal Secretary
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||excellent benefits, pro rata|
Evening Legal Secretary - 6-month FTC
Global law firm
22.5 hours per week
Are you an experience Legal Secretary who is looking for your next challenge? Would evening work suit your current lifestyle or circumstances? Do you have strong document production skills? If so, this Evening Legal Secretary is absolutely perfect for you!
Due to continued growth and success, this leading global law firm are looking to add an Evening Legal Secretary to their award-winning Corporate team. The hours will be 5pm to 10pm Monday to Friday and the role is offered on a 6-month fixed term contract basis.
The firm has a great culture; they pride themselves on their progressive and dynamic approach, encourage close team work across the business and are open and honest in their communication - the people there really care about what they do and there is a supportive and collaborative feel.
In order to be successful in this Evening Legal Secretary role, you will need extensive experience of working as a Legal Secretary previously and have a solid background in document production. A real eye for attention to detail is essential, coupled with excellent technical ability and fast and accurate typing skills.
The main remit of this Evening Legal Secretary role includes:
- Create and amend internal and external client documents, prioritising accordingly by urgency
- Answering incoming calls, taking detailed messages or actioning accordingly
- Print and scan documents for fee earners
- Create and prepare files, bundles, paper and e-bibles
- General admin support for fee earners
This Evening Legal Secretary role will need someone who is proactive and has lots of initiative and natural problem-solving skills. You'll need to be a great communicator, both written and verbal and be self-motivated.
For the Evening Legal Secretary role, you will also need:
- Excellent IT skills - advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Minimum typing speed of 60 wpm
- Be self-motivated and enjoy delivering great client service
- Have experience in prioritising workloads according to urgency
- Be able to work Monday to Friday, 5.00pm to 10.00pm
- Happy to commit to a 6-month contract
If this Evening Legal Secretary role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply now!!