EMEA PR Manager
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
We are working in partnership with a global law firm who are looking to bring on board an experienced external communications professional into their global team based in London. The role will operate on a firmwide basis across a number of different practice areas and dealing with multiple senior stakeholders. The role will also have responsibility for line management, with the above in mind we feel this would suit an individual with previous management experience.
Offering to you;
- Platform to run an EMEA led PR programme with an award-winning international firm, opportunity to lead a team and lots of potential professional development opportunities.
- Opportunity to run global campaigns and projects, your focus will be around multiple offices not solely on London and helping to strategy across the board.
- Be the lead point of contact for the firm with the legal & wider press, showcasing the firm in the best light across multiple areas.
Experience to demonstrate
- Prior PR management experience within a legal firm, be able to demonstrate a clear track record in delivering effective PR strategy and projects. Some line management/coaching of junior staff would be preferable but not essential.
- Crisis comms experience, where you have reacted to unfolding events and how you managed this to the benefit of the firm.
- Examples of creative writing that you can showcase, ideally covering a variety of audiences.
If you would be interested in discussing further, please click apply or contact Ben Curle directly.