|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
A leading, international accountancy firm is looking to hire an Editorial Executive.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual from a professional services, journalism or communications background who is looking to progress their career.
The key responsibilities of the position will be to:
- Deliver editorial content for key campaigns, including print publications, blogs, social media posts, video scrips, web copy and email marketing messages
- Work with business development and partners to produce engaging communications
- Work with internal functions, including HR and internal communications, on key projects, such as the development of recruitment and supporting the delivery of regular newsletters
- Support the editorial manager by providing internal guidance and training on: house style, tone of voice and corporate identity; the use of clear and consistent language; consistency of messages; and use of the most appropriate channels
- Work closely with the rest of the communications team on the web, social media, PR, email marketing and internal communications
Excellent communication skills are essential for this role. Previous experience in publishing, communications and professional services are desirable. An enthusiastic, creative and confident personality would be great fit for the team.
If you wish to learn more, or would like to be considered for the position, then please apply!