|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£15 - £25 per hour|
Do you have experience working on ebilling platforms within professional services and looking for your next opportunity?
Top International law firm are looking for additional support in their finance team, specialise in ebilling. You will be joining a 30 strong billing/ebilling team in stunning offices, with friendly people and supportive management. This will be a temporary assignment for a 3-month period initially.
As the Ebilling Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- First line support for the GSSC e-billing support team to assist with/resolve any issues relating to e-billing and escalation to e-Billing Managers as required.
- Monitor the e-Billing Managers email inbox and process as appropriate, including escalation to the e-Billing Managers.
- Assist eBilling Managers with e-Bill amendments.
- Assist e-Billing Managers with Timekeeper uploads.
- Maintain the e-billing support site on the intranet.
- Prepare e-billing invoices for authorisation.
Key skills required for the role include having the ability to read e-bill files and experience of working with e-Billing Hub (advantageous) and a good working knowledge of e-billing systems within a law firm.
You will need to be self-motivated with good interpersonal skills and have a good level of verbal and written communication skills essential.
If you are immediately available and interested in this unique opportunity, apply now.