EA to Partner & Associate Partners
|Salary:||£40000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits|
Dynamic Consultancy firm
Newly created role
£42,000 pa + amazing benefits
Supporting a Senior Partner and 2 Associate Partners
Fast paced, thriving firm who have exciting growth plans in place
Friendly, welcoming team
Newly created role - make it your own!
This is an outstanding opportunity for a talented and professional EA who is looking for a new challenge and wants to work in an environment that is fast paced, busy and buzzy.
The role is supporting a really nice Senior Partner, along with some support for 2 Assocate Partners and very light touch team support. The firm has a relaxed vibe and feels entrepreneurial in style, but is very successful, very professional and exciting.
This EA role will be busy and varied and will include:
- Extensive diary management for the Partners
- Scheduling meetings and conference calls, liaising with clients and stakeholders
- Email management, collating action points and tracking outcomes
- International travel arrangements
- Time recording and billing support
- Setting up new projects
- New client matters
- Coordination of client events
- Arranging internal training and 'lunch and learn' sessions
- Supporting the onboarding of new starters
The successful candidate for this EA role will be someone who has worked extensively as an EA or PA and supported at Senior Exec/Partner level before. You'll need to be good at juggling competing priorities, be a super communicator and not be afraid to manage up when needed - you'll love being the 'go to person' and be someone who doesn't mind working autonomously.
You'll also need:
- High levels of IT literacy (MS Office)
- Experience of working in a corporate environment
- Good exposure to working with clients and providing an excellent service
- Used to working with confidential information
- Amazing time management - able to work to tight deadlines
If this EA role sounds of interest to you, please contact us for more information!