EA for global law firm
|Salary:||generous holiday, gym, medical cover|
Highly prestigious law firm
Stunning location in the heart of the City
£40,000 - £45,000 pa + excellent benefits (generous holiday, gym, private medical)
*** CALLING ALL HIGH PERFORMING PAs AND EAs!!! ***
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a superstar EA to join a brilliant team in a very prestigious, very successful global law firm.
This firm has an excellent reputation - they have a very impressive client base and they take really good care of their employees - the environment is supportive, professional, friendly and fun and there are lots of opportunities to develop your skills and experience via their world class training programmes.
The Executive Assistant role will be supporting at senior partner level so you'll be working really closely on both the day to day elements you would expect from an EA position and also the opportunity to get involved with project and client work. The main remit of the EA role will include:
- Extensive diary and inbox management
- Drafting a wide range of client letters, documents, agendas, reports and presentations
- Coordinating global travel, producing detailed itineraries
- Attend team meetings and track agreed action points
- Support billing, expenses, WIP and client matter engagement
- Work with the team in all aspects of BD and client events
- Build strong relationships internally with peers and stakeholders and externally with clients
- Support on team projects
This EA role would be ideal for a high performing PA who is looking to step up to an Executive Assistant role or for an EA who is looking for a new challenge.
In order to be successful in this EA role you'll need to be very organised, a great communicator, a proven relationship builder and an all-round superstar!!
You'll also need:
- Strong academic background, educated to grad level or equivalent professional experience
- Proven track record of support at senior level
- Great IT skills and abilities
- Strong diary management experience
- PA or EA experience gained in a professional services environment - legal sector exposure would be a huge advantage
- The ability to demonstrate a proactive approach and use initiative
If this EA role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!