EA - Accountancy
This award winning accountancy firm are looking for someone to join their team as an EA. As an EA you will provide extensive and first-class proactive secretarial assistance to senior individuals. You will be joining a company who thrive for a diverse workforce and work with a range of Partners to ensure this. They are looking for an EA who loves being involved and is confident in how they work and the ideas they bring to the table with the ability to deal with high profile executives and clients. You will further be acting as an ambassador for the admin support team and actively contributing to the business.
As an EA to your duties will be:
- Extensive diary management
- Provide ad-hoc project support
- Travel management preparing complex international travel
- Managing of events
- Monthly billing
- Coaching and mentoring the junior members to enhance their skills
To be a successful candidate to this EA role you will need:
- Experience working as an EA in a professional service role
- Experience working with a Senior boss
- Exceptional diary management
- Typing speed of over 50 wpm
- Experience in arranging large events
If you want to join a friendly team based in Central London and want a step-up assisting Senior members of a global accountancy firm allowing you to be more involved by taking ownership and placing your own stamp on it, then apply now!