An international law firm is looking for an E-Billing Specialist to join their revenue team to ensure effective delivery of billing and revenue management to the legal teams. You will be the first point of contact to assist with and resolve issues relating to E-Billing.
Key responsibilities: -
- Upload of e-billing text files into a variety of E-Billing solutions
- Regularly review the failed/rejected E-Billing tracker and assist in resolving any issues on a timely basis, escalating as required. Prepare the e-billing tracker for review
- Assist with E-Billing set ups and timekeeper uploads as required
- Maintain the E-Billing support site on the intranet
- Build and maintain working relationships with both clients that are e-billed by the firm and the intermediaries they use
- Maintain and input timekeeper rates to the e-billing platforms
Key requirements: -
- Experience of E-Billing in the legal sector to include setting up new E-Billing clients and uploading E-Bills to a variety of systems and resolving rejection issues
- Demonstrable experience of using a recognised legal practice management system
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- High level of systems & Excel (
- A working knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules and VAT
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.