|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
A top London law firm is looking for a committed E-Billing Coordinator to join their team and to sit within Group Finance and act as the main point of contact on all matters relating to finance policies and processes.
Your main role will be to provide guidance with and advice to the members of the global finance community on finance policy and process issues including SAP related guidance and initiating changes to the Finance systems.
Key responsibilities: -
- The collation and maintenance of timekeepers is a key element to E-Billing and this role
- To provide training and support to global finance users
- SAP set-up and system testing
- Carrying out the upload of E-Bills onto the E-Billing broker systems in a timely manner
- On-boarding new clients to the E-Billing broker system
- Getting involved in wider initiatives within PI that link into E-Billing
- Providing support and cover to the other operational areas of PI
Key requirements: -
- Highly motivated and capable of working both in a team and on own initiative
- Willingness to invest time and research into coming up with new ideas by taking the initiative
- Experience of SAP and ebilling platforms
- Ability to manage user expectations
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.