A leading International law firm are looking for an E-Billing Co-ordinator on a Permanent basis.
You will work in the accounts department and report directly to the Revenue Manager. As E-Billing Co-ordinator, you work with and provide support to the revenue control team to ensure a prompt and efficient service
- Providing information to partners, fee earners and the credit control team on progress of e-bills issued, accruals and budgets.
- Liaising regularly with cashiering, credit control and management accounts to provide a seamless service from the Revenue team.
- Ensuring bills are prepared in accordance with client agreements and the Firms' processes
- Ensuring compliance with SAR and VAT regulations.
- Ensuring new matters are set up in accordance with client e-billing platforms
- Developing an effective working relationship with Partners and Associates.
- On boarding of clients onto the e-billing platforms.
- Troubleshoot e-billing rejections identifying and resolving as necessary assisting the successful invoice delivery.
- Working closely with the Finance Systems Team to develop the Firm's processes and procedures.
- Working Knowledge of SAR and VAT regulations (Essential)
- Previous experience of Revenue/Billing in a law firm (Essential)
- Strong understanding of legal financial systems (Elite, Aderant etc)
If this role is of interest, please apply today!