A Leading international law firm is looking for an E-Billing Assistant on a Permanent basis.
You will regularly liaise with the credit control team, matter and client partners and other members of the E-billing team to ensure an accurate and efficient service is provided. As well as uploading E-bills and financial data, you will have the opportunity to advise on best practice.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career as part of a diligent, high standards team within a firm with a fantastic reputation.
- Building constructive working relationships both inside and outside the firm to ensure that outstanding e-bills and e-billing queries can be resolved in a swift and professional manner.
- Generating and uploading electronic files for a range of e-billing clients to various intermediary platforms.
- Ensuring client guidelines and firm policies are followed during the submission process.
- Ensuring compliance with the firms systems in accordance with the firm's protocols.
- Regularly liaising with the Senior E-billing Assistant on suggested and implemented changes to best practice.
- Assisting with maintaining timekeeper, matter, rates and invoice data held within the various intermediary systems
- Adhering to agreed best practices, policies and processes whilst adapting to local requirements as necessary.
Experience in a law firm in an E-Billing/Revenue/Billing role.
Working knowledge of VAT and SAR
Strong communication and influencing skills.
If this role is of interest, please apply today!