A market leading global law firm is looking for an eBilling Assistant on a 9 Month FTC.
You will ensure the regular and accurate processing of the firms eBillable invoices, using multiple vendor systems and internal reports. As eBilling assistant, you will be working alongside the eBilling co-ordinator and will have the opportunity to assist with KPI reporting and new client setups.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career by working for a firm with a fantastic reputation, in a team that is actively improving processes and efficiencies.
- Daily uploads into appropriate vendor systems
- Daily review and action resulting from rejections on uploaded invoices.
- Daily management of the eBilling mailbox and associated queries.
- Production of client accruals and management of accrual control spreadsheet.
- Assisting with new client setups on appropriate vendor systems.
- Assisting with regular KPI reporting.
Previous eBilling experience (Essential).
Working knowledge of eBilling Hub (Essential).
Working understanding of main eBilling vendor systems (Essential).
Proactive, professional attitude with strong communication skills
If this role is of interest, please apply today!