DP Specialist / Workflow Coordinator
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||Up to £42000 per annum|
**DP SPECIALIST / WORKFLOW COORDINATOR**
A top global law firm are looking to hire an experienced DP Operator / Workflow Coordinator within their impressive London offices. Based in the heart of the City this role will see you proactively managing the flow of work into the DP department, ensuring a high level of services and turnaround times to match the expectations of the Partners and fee earners within the firm, whilst also providing high level DP support when required.
- Workflow management for the Document Centre.
- Technical document trouble-shooting support as required within the centre or directly with centre users.
- Producing work product which is of a highly professional standard, consistent in formatting and style.
- Performing quality control measures on work produced, including by colleagues.
- Managing and prioritising assigned projects to ensure deadlines and expectations are met.
- Effective project communication and handover between shifts.
- Identifies concerns, risks and conflicts and asks for assistance when required in a timely and constructive manner.
- Responsible for continuing to upgrade work skills by participating in company-offered training and development programs and staying abreast of technology changes relevant to this role.
- To develop an overview on team skills in producing complex documents.
- To assist in the collation and preparation of data for monthly reporting.
- Monitoring productivity of the team ensuring that any issues are identified.
- To maintain a close working relationship with the Document Centre Manager.
If you're keen to know more please do get in touch asap!
Thinking of heading to Australia this year? We have numerous temporary, contract and part-time vacancies in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Contact us today for further information!