|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
Document Automation Specialist
Leading International Law Firm
Up to £30,000
This amazing opportunity has arisen within one of London's leading international law firms. They are looking for bright individual who is looking to start their career within a top law firm based in the heart of the City by joining their Document Automation team.
If you are a recent graduate who has a desire to establish your legal career away from the traditional fee earning route, then this could be a great choice for you.
Document Automation has become a booming area for law firms and this role will give you skills that will become highly desirable across the industry. This is a hands-on role within the Document Automation and Productivity team and you will be responsible for supporting the business through several services.
Your duties as a Document Automation Specialist will consist of:
- Automating of legal documents using ContractExpress
- Use of AI to help build apps and deliver on-line services
- Supporting business users on software solutions to ensure that the software is being used effectively
- Analysing processes within the production of legal documents to ascertain where and how increases in efficiency can be made
- Providing training on software systems
You will be working closely with the fee earning population of the firm, ensuring that when they are working on legal and contractual documents, with the coding you have inserted they will be able to get a fit for purpose first draft relatively quickly.
If you enjoy working with a close knit and fun team and feel this role may be for you, then apply now!